Mother's Day is May 11th - Don't wait until it is too late! Nominate your Mother Today and give her the best Mother's Day Gift ever!
Questions and Answers about Nominating a Mother
What Qualifies a Mother to be inducted into the National Mother’s Hall of Fame?
Why should I nominate my mother into the National Mother’s Hall of Fame?
How much does it cost and what do I get?
How long will it take?
Can my mother edit the information?
Can I nominate any Mother?
What are the framing options?
Are there any discounts available?
Do you still have other questions?
There are 3 simple Qualifications for Mother to be inducted into the National Mother’s Hall of Fame, as established and governed by the Mothers Advisory Board, which are:
- The mother must have nurtured and developed children as either the natural birth mother, adoptive mother, step-mother, foster mother, god mother, guardian, or other care taker.
- The mother has had at least Ten years of experience in mothering by either having nurtured and developed one child for at least Ten years or multiple children whose combined ages equal at least Ten years. While the test of time is a generally accepted principal to become inducted in a "Hall of Fame", there may be some instances where this requirement may be waived with an approved exception such as an early death of a mother, or other reason as approved by the Mother's Advisory Board.
- Someone other than the mother must nominate the mother with a short story explaining the reasons that the mother should be considered a Hall of Fame Mother in accordance with all of the terms and conditions of the National Mother’s Hall of Fame.
You should only nominate your mother, or any mother, if you feel that she has been a mother worthy of being called a Hall of Fame Mother. We feel that a mother is worthy of being called a Hall of Fame Mother if she is has contributed to society in a positive way through the nurturing and development of children that become and or will become good members of society.
For a one-time nomination fee of $24.95, you will receive all of the following benefits upon your Mother’s nomination and acceptance into the National Mother’s Hall of Fame:
- Your Mothers place within the National Mother’s Hall of Fame where her picture will be presented along with your story of why she is a Hall of Fame mother.
- An official numbered certificate from the National Mother’s Hall of Fame that you are able to print and present to your mother that honors her as a member of the National Mother’s Hall of Fame, in recognition of her love, devotion, nurturing and development of her children.
- The option of having your certificate printed and framed for you with a variety of frames to choose from.
- Space for you or your mother to include other pictures of your mother and or her children.
- Space for you or your mother to include and share interesting information like her best advice, her favorite sayings, or her favorite recipes.
- Unlimited space for her recipes to store them in one organized place, refer to them when needed, print them when wanted, and show them off and share them.
- The ability to update all of the above information whenever you would like to, honoring, preserving, and sharing your best memories of/with your mother.
- Probably the greatest benefit that you will receive is the pride that you will feel when you honor your mother as a Hall of Fame Mother!
While you can probably complete the minimal requirements in about 15 minutes, you may want to take a few more minutes to write a few paragraphs about why your mother is a Hall of Fame Mother. This short story is one of the requirements, and there are a few other questions that you will have to answer to nominate your mother, but remember that other than the basic requirements, you can start the process and add or edit information at a later date.
Yes - after you have completed the nomination process and she is inducted, you will be able to enter the edit screen where you can set up your mother to add and edit information if you would like her to.
Yes – you can nominate any mother. As long as the 3 simple requirements of a Mother to be inducted into the National Mother’s Hall of Fame are met, you can nominate any mother that you would like to.
- Instead of printing the certificate yourself, we will print it on parchment paper and insert it into a Leatherette frame that includes a tab to hang it on a wall, and has a built in stand if you choose to stand it on a table or shelf for an additional $14.95
- We will print the certificate on parchment paper and frame it with matting in a Classic 11 x 14 frame in your choice of Walnut, Black, or Silver for additional $24.95
- We will print the certificate on parchment paper and frame it with matting in a Deluxe 11 x 14 frame in your choice of Black or Gold for additional $44.95
- If your Mom likes small things, you also have a choice to have us print a mini-certificate and put it in a 4x6 inch Black or Cherry Wood Frame that includes a built in stand for an additional $14.95. You will always be able to print the 8 ½ x 11 certificate if you ever want to as well.
- Certificate and Framing Options:
|Nomination Only / Print Certificate - $24.95|
|Black 4x6 - add $14.95|
|Cherry 4x6 - add $14.95|
|Leatherette Frame w/ built in hanger and stand - add $14.95|
|Classic Black Frame w/mat & Certificate - add $24.95|
|Classic Walnut Frame w/mat & Certificate - add $24.95|
|Classic Silver Frame w/mat & Certificate - add $24.95|
|Deluxe Black 11x14 Frame w/mat & Certificate - add $44.95|
|Deluxe Gold 11x14 Frame w/mat & Certificate - add $44.95|
|Deluxe Espresso 11x14 Frame w/mat & Certificate - add $44.95|
From time to time we may offer promotional discounts and currently, if you promise to submit 5 complete recipes within 7 days of completing the nomination process, you can save $5.00 off the nomination fee. Use promo code: 5RECIPES (This Promo Code is valid through 4/30/2012)
If we haven’t answered all of your questions, please send us an email to email@example.com and we will answer them as soon as possible.